The inaugural Chief Customer Officer New Zealand gathered over 120 of the region’s leading customer experience executives and showcased a fascinating mix of engaging presentations, panel discussions, interactive roundtable discussions, case studies, think tanks, and topical discussion groups.
Speakers covered a vast array of topics, ranging from leadership buy-in, cultural transformation, Human
Day One of the event opened with:
• Rachael Powell, Xero’s Chief Customer & People Officer captivated the audience with her presentation on Xero’s CX journey.
• Trent Mankelow, Chief Customer Officer at Trade Me and Baruch Ter Wal, Chief Customer Officer at Performance Lab Technologies joined Rachael for a
• Jo Kelly, Ubank’s (Australia) Chief Marketing Officer gave examples of how UBank has jumped into AI and HCD for initiatives such as supporting customers’ home loan journey.
Day Two brought more
• Michelle Hannan-Brown, Process Engineering Mgr, CoE Process Engineering at Westpac (NZ), took us through Westpac’s use of RPA, looking at how to navigate the range of technologies that drive intelligent
• Meghan White, GM of CX|UX Experience and Design, at Spark
We look forward to seeing you again in 2019.